We are looking for…
Active students or recent grads with strong communication skills & who are able to communicate the collegiate experience. Seeking students who are responsible, confident, goal oriented, socially outgoing, hard working, and interested in advertising/media and communications.
Job Location: University of Nevada
Job / Internship Duties…
• The position requires coordinating our long-running University based Advertising campaigns.
• Help us coordinate the ‘Wipe Away Planner Board’ – a poster sized promotional laminated planner circulated at no cost to students each Fall. (It’s commonly posted up on dorm room doors and above desks)
• Utilize your student knowledge while meeting/managing our local clients/sponsors while effectively communicating the features of our campaigns.
• Provide clients with a student’s perspective regarding their advertisement design and promotional message for our campaigns.
• Administrative duties include the following: providing daily reports, account management, and customer service.
Compensation: Pay Rate: $1200 /Project (2-3 weeks per project – full time or part time)
Availability: Part Time and Full Time available. Minimum part time: 15 hours M-F - daytime
1. Enrolled in University or college, or recently graduated.
2. Strong command of English language.
3. Access to telephone and email.
4. Access to a vehicle is a major tool, but not required.
• Graduate Media/Mktg was established in 1995.
• Involved in University and College advertising campaigns at 123 campuses in North America.
• Graduate Media’s main campaign is the ‘Fall Wipe Away Message Boards’- a promotional laminated ‘dry erase’ planner/note-board circulated at no cost to students.
• Our staff consists of primarily, undergraduate and graduate students.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.