• Serve as a Court Liaison for substance abuse clients. Provide general office support related to document management and accounting.
• Perform required paperwork tasks and maintain assigned client files according to program policies.
• Educate individuals on the knowledge of local alcohol and any treatment programs available. Generate monthly reports on clients' participation.
• Internet research abilities, strong written, verbal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of a variety of office procedures, record maintenance and filing systems. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Court Liaison on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local