An opportunity is available in our Las Vegas office for an experienced litigation legal assistant with top-notch technical and administrative skills. The selected individual will be responsible for working with our litigation attorneys, maintaining and processing case information, managing the progression of cases to final disposition, creating electronic files and preparing and processing correspondence, memoranda and complex legal documents.
This position ...
JOB ID: NV8650
Title: Court Liaison
Company: Job Chit Chat
• Serve as a Court Liaison for substance abuse clients. Provide general office support related to document management and accounting.
• Perform required paperwork tasks and maintain assigned client files according to program policies.
• Educate individuals on the knowledge of local alcohol and any treatment programs available. Generate monthly reports on clients' participation.
An opportunity is available in our Las Vegas office for an experienced calendar/docket clerk. The selected individual will be responsible for maintaining the firm’s centralized legal docketing system and ensuring that all deadlines are accurately and timely entered for all members of our high volume insurance defense litigation practice.
• 6+ years of legal docket or legal calendaring experience
• Ability to interpret civil rules of procedure in state and ...
Feb 1 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for jobs in the legal sector and makes searching for law jobs in Las Vegas simple and convenient. Types of job listings may include positions such as attorney, legal secretary, legal administrative assistant, executive legal assistance, entry-level paralegal, corporate associate attorney, labor, employment associate attorney and many more. After finding a suitable job, you may wish to send in any vital documents, including your resume and a cover letter tailored to the specific job position you are applying for. The advertiser may prefer you to contact by telephone or through an alternative e-mail address.