• Prepare rice, measure and execute recipes.
• Ensure seafood quality is superior and take action to correct any irregularities.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
• Ensure all products are rotating on a first in first out philosophy.
• Properly label and date all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation.
• Apply advance knife skills required for service.
• Maintain menu knowledge and attention to detail of plate presentation.
Entertainment Coordinator level one serves directly under the Director of Events and Entertainment and all members of the Entertainment Team. Duties include the items listed below, as well as performing a variety of responsibilities required by Managers, Directors or Executive Team. As a Coordinator you will learn the business from the ground up by assisting team members.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide all aspects of administrative assistance and operational support to all members of ...
Responsible for directing and overseeing all operational activities and departments in the hotel in order to maximize revenue, deliver a positive guest experience, and provide exceptional customer service for the guests. Keep guest satisfaction as high as possible.
As a General Manager you must be an exceptionally strong leader with a positive and hands-on outlook to operations management. You must have the experience and knowledge of employee training, development and ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Las Vegas easier than ever before.