Need someone that knows computers, is willing to learn Microsoft Server and can build computers to fill our need.
We have servers in 2003, 2008 and moving to 2012. Wanting to simplify and improve our systems. Also using Avaya Phone system and want to integrate it. We don't expect to find someone that "Knows" how to get it all done. We are looking for someone that has a desire to learn.
Years ago high school students that had a real desire for on the job training in real world business environments ...
JOB ID: NV9292
Title: Computer Operator
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Telecommunications (A successful company that serves the desires of its public)
• Watching multiple computing systems, and devices
• Operating commercial printers and proofing the output
• Communicating with technicians and service companies
• Deals with internal and external customers at all levels via telephone and email, to ensure successful communication via actively ...
Position Title: Sr. Enterprise Architect
Location: Las Vegas, NV
1. Develop enterprise-wide technology standards & Publish Enterprise Architecture.
• Coordinate and formulate the IT strategy through interaction with all information technology functions and affected business units.
• Define and continue to update the architectural model and standards across all company architectural domains.
• Preserve current state and future state architectural models, ...
Position Title: Data Architect/Modeler
Location: Las Vegas, NV
• Leads the development and maintenance of an Enterprise Data Model and Enterprise Taxonomies
• Contributes to data technology architecture, data integration architecture, data warehouse architecture, meta data architecture, and alignment with business and application architectures
• Conducts data design work sessions to gather, analyze, and validate information requirements from relevant subject ...
The NORAD Database Administrator position ensures that all members of the team are informed of updates made in client databases.
The Database Administrator manages assigned databases for locations by utilizing client databases and systems such as Quick Base, Oracle/EPS, and Documentum.
All updates and documents posted in client databases should follow the documented procedures to ensure documentation is retained for the life of the project.
This position must understand the Network requirements of ...
Job title: IT Support Technician
Reports to: IT Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Provides first-level support for computer users and provides installation and training services as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide on-site and remote ...
Berean Group is looking for WEB PROGRAMMER ANALYST.
Location: Claremont, CA
Job Type: Fulltime
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
The Web Programmer/Analyst is responsible for administering, maintaining, and enhancing the HMC Jenzabar JICS portal system, and for the development, integration, and support of web-based instructional, assessment and administrative applications. Work is performed in a team environment with our ...
The basic function of this position is to install and assist with testing and troubleshooting of security, access control, and video systems at customer sites in the Las Vegas, CA. This job pays $18 to $24 per hour.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct initial site visit and install, test, and troubleshoot new CCTV, access control, and security systems.
· Serve as onsite installation leader.
· Manage assigned projects in accordance to project management ...
Apr 2 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Las Vegas easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.