Say YES to a rewarding career with Diamond Resorts International while paying off your student loans quickly!
If you worked for Diamond Resorts International, every day would be a vacation.
Business is Booming! We are currently seeking successful sales candidates to join our team.
Join the fastest growing team in the hospitality industry...Diamond Resorts International®!!
Manage the North American inventory management team performing the following tasks: Maximize inventory usage in the best ...
We need energetic, self starters. Housekeepers are needed this job description will include the following:
Cleaning of the rooms
Stocking the rooms
Providing room status to front desk
Cleaning the lobby and breakfast area
Prior Housekeeping experience a must.
If this is you please submit your resume. This job is on an hourly pay structure.
• Prepare rice, measure and execute recipes.
• Ensure seafood quality is superior and take action to correct any irregularities.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
• Ensure all products are rotating on a first in first out philosophy.
• Properly label and date all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation.
• Apply advance knife skills required for service.
• Maintain menu knowledge and attention to detail of plate presentation.
Position: Staff Accountant
Type: Salary Exempt
The Staff Accountant supports the financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions to ensure timely reporting and compliance with relevant procedures and controls. The Staff Accountant is also responsible for accurate accounting of payroll, benefits, and fixed assets, including preparation of journal entries and reconciliation for assigned areas.
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide a ...
Diamond Resorts International is currently seeking a Director of Yield/Inventory Management for its corporate office located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The primary role of this position would be the management of the North American Inventory Management Team overseeing the following duties:
MAXIMIZES INVENTORY USAGE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE ORGANIZATION ENABLING THE ACHIEVEMENT OF SALES AND MARKETING GOALS WHILE MAINTAINING ESTABLISHED OWNERSHIP LIABILITIES
EFFECTIVELY IMPLEMENTS ANY AND ALL ...
Entertainment Coordinator level one serves directly under the Director of Events and Entertainment and all members of the Entertainment Team. Duties include the items listed below, as well as performing a variety of responsibilities required by Managers, Directors or Executive Team. As a Coordinator you will learn the business from the ground up by assisting team members.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide all aspects of administrative assistance and operational support to all members of ...
JOB ID: NV8818
Title: Risk Officer
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Hospitality (Local and successful non-profit)
• Answer house calls, assist guests, and employees with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
• Maintain accurate records while performing basic office duties including, but not limited to, monitoring cameras, shift activity log, codebook, and employee and guest binder interactions.
• Patrol hotel property, to ensure the safety of guests and ...
Feb 1 -
eBay Classifieds offers a number of food/beverage & hospitality job listings in Las Vegas, such as housekeeping jobs, hotel management positions, part-time chef jobs, cleaner jobs, food product ambassador jobs, food services assistant positions and environmental services associate jobs. Perhaps you are looking to do catering services for wedding and anniversary events in your local area. When you find a suitable job, send in a cover letter and a resume along with any additional documents or information that you feel may be of use. You can do so by clicking on the reply button on the ad page, or additionally you can phone the advertiser if a number is provided.