JOB ID: NV8526
Title: Order Selector
Company: Job Chit Chat
• Exceed production standards with minimal errors as a result of superior attention to detail
• Select food items from warehouse to fill orders
• Safely operate warehouse equipment to transport products
• Motivated and detail-oriented multi-tasker - Exceed high standards of quality and productivity to ensure ongoing business development and professional growth by ...
Furniture and Mattress showroom is seeking a Business Manager to join their growing furniture company.
Management/business skills required. Meticulous attention to detail. Passion for communication.
Driven, proactive approach will help ensure your success as you learn more about our business.
If you are dependable, professional, productive and would like to be considered for this position, please respond with your resume to the email address listed on this posting.
Daniel A. Britton ...
Do you enjoy installing car stereos, alarms, remote starters and other 12volt accessories? Do you have the natural ability to relate to all kinds of people and enjoy interacting with them? Are you looking for a company that will value your skill set and pay you what they are worth? If you answered yes, your dream career is waiting for you at Done Right Installation Group (DRIG).
DRIG is looking for mobile electronic installers to support our company's massive growth into new regions. Our company ...
Responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
- Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Move product and/or materials manually as required.
Benefits: Yes there are a lot of benefits including ...
Apr 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Las Vegas, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.