Say YES... to a rewarding career with Diamond Resorts International.
Handle inbound and outbound contact from all tier level members of the CLUB, that may consist of calls, emails, letters, or face to face meetings if necessary. During the course of these contacts, perform numerous functions including, but not limited to, booking/modifying/cancelling reservations, flight, transportation and/or vehicle rentals and cruises; Processing payments; answering member inquiries in incentive contingencies; ...
- At least 6 months experience in both cash handing and customer service.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers
- Price merchandise
- Clean up, shelf stocking or keeping merchandise displayed in an orderly manner
- Sweep and mop store daily and as needed
- Have good knowledge of all the products available in the store
- At the end of the day, calculate the total payment and make report
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to ...
1. Must BE EXTREMELY responsible
2. Prepare daily and monthly reports (i.e. generate sales of all vehicles, present statistic reports concerning financing, shipping, insurance, etc.)
3. Oversees and is responsible for all customer service results including quality and customer satisfaction.
4. Identifies, analyzes, develops and recommends plans for increased customer service performance with Senior Management.
5. Regularly reviews customer service results with superior, including the whys ...
Say YES to a rewarding Ccareer with Diamod Resorts International
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSISTING WITH WORK FLOW PROCESSESS AS IT IS RELATED TO MEMBER/OWNER’S CONTACT WITH EMPHASIS ON HIGH QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE. PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL AND TIMELY RESPONSES TO CUSTOMER INQUIRIES AND CONCERNS, TRACKING ALL COMMUNICATIONS INCOMING AND OUTGOING FOR DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES ON A WIDE VARIETY OF ISSUES ON ALL COMMUNICATION FORUMS AS NECESSARY. INTERACTING WITH MEMBER ...
We are seeking a candidate that can provide customer service to existing customers as well as verify and confirm customer information on a recorded line. Experience with Excel is required and some basic knowledge of vehicles is preferred. Effective time management and strict adherence to deadlines are crucial as is the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. Moderate math skills and the ability to accurately post/update sales figures on spreadsheets are required as is availability for ...
Title/Position: Customer Service Clerk (CSC)
Department - Administrative Level III
Starting Salary: $15.50 Per Hour
Status - Non-exempt
The Customer Service Clerk (CSC) plays an important role in helping the community achieve very satisfied residents through customer service efforts that enhance our resident relations. He/she will provide sales support to the leasing team and assist the property manager as necessary to ensure the property can maintain a sales focus and achieve its ...
Are You An Experienced Promoter Or Looking To Break Into The Day & Nightlife Party Industry ? Join Our Team!
We are a Highly Repeatable Party Planning and VIP Service Event Company, been working the tourism industry for several years, currently have over 80,000 fans on one of our Facebook fan pages along with 12k on other pages, over 83,000 views on our Youtube channel, over 300,000 emails for our news letters, thousands of followers on twitter as well as other social networks, seen on the first ...
Mar 2 -
eBay Classifieds hosts a number of vacancies for customer service jobs in Las Vegas, such as part-time assistant jobs, general customer services jobs, office clerk positions, carpet cleaning jobs, call centre jobs, sign language jobs and customer advisor jobs, among others. Perhaps you are looking to work as a receptionist in your local area and you are searching online for job vacancies. If you find a job which you feel is suited to your level of experience and qualifications then you should consider contacting the advertiser by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Additionally, you may wish to phone or e-mail the advertiser directly.