Purpose of Position:
Under minimum supervision of a supervisor/manager, the Service Dispatcher/Scheduler is
receiving and reviewing telephone calls
answering Customers’ questions,
providing first level technical support
scheduling outside service, when necessary
The Dispatcher will respond to and service:
incoming telephone calls from Customers, Installers, Service Technicians, Central Station, Accounting and Billing and in some cases from municipal authorities
1. Must BE EXTREMELY responsible
2. Prepare daily and monthly reports (i.e. generate sales of all vehicles, present statistic reports concerning financing, shipping, insurance, etc.)
3. Oversees and is responsible for all customer service results including quality and customer satisfaction.
4. Identifies, analyzes, develops and recommends plans for increased customer service performance with Senior Management.
5. Regularly reviews customer service results with superior, including the whys ...
Oct 22 -
eBay Classifieds hosts a number of vacancies for customer service jobs in Las Vegas, such as part-time assistant jobs, general customer services jobs, office clerk positions, carpet cleaning jobs, call centre jobs, sign language jobs and customer advisor jobs, among others. Perhaps you are looking to work as a receptionist in your local area and you are searching online for job vacancies. If you find a job which you feel is suited to your level of experience and qualifications then you should consider contacting the advertiser by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Additionally, you may wish to phone or e-mail the advertiser directly.