CFLane, LLC is looking for experienced Assistant Property Managers for several of their properties in the Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas. Please log onto our website at www.cflane.com and click on careers to apply.
The Assistant Property Manager assists the Property Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of an apartment community, performs a variety of administrative/clerical duties and has primary responsibility for the collection and post of all income due to the ...
CFLane, LLC is looking for skilled Service Technicians for their properties located in the Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas, please log onto our website at www.cflane.com and click on careers to apply.
The Service Technician is attentive to Company goals relative to resident satisfaction and resident retention; maintains the physical condition and appearance of the community; and performs other “day-to-day” duties determined by the Service Manager that will take into ...
Compensation: $20 to $25 per hour
Troubleshooting electrical systems using ladder logic, electrical prints and/or schematics, knowledge of 3-phase electricity
Proficient in set up and operation of Amada Press brakes
Working knowledge of robot and robot controls; Fanuc
Capable of working with and troubleshooting machines controlled by relay logic
Capable of troubleshooting motor drives
Diagnoses problems and/or failures and repairs a variety of equipment (Presses, machines, etc.)
1. Operation and maintain of SMT Pick and Place machines, Solder Paste Screen printers, SMT reflow ovens, AOI (Automated Optical Inspection), X-Ray machines, Selective solder machines and other equipment.
2. Assisting manufacturing department in electro-mechanical assembly of system level products.
1. Minimum two (2) years current experience operating SMT pick and place machines and other equipment
2. Experience in electronics industry, with excellent ...
To learn more about this position, including how to apply, click on this link, or paste it into your browser: http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=41733Job ID:41733
• Set up and operate machine to automatically cut, fold, stitch, or glue signatures or flat sheets of paper to form paperbound magazines, catalogs, or booklets.
• Read work order/job ticket to determine work instructions. Adjust designated machine for the correct size and specifications.
To learn more about this position, including how to apply, click on this link, or paste it into your browser: http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=41731
Job ID: 41731
I. Job Summary: In that crew leader’s absence, 1st Operators have jurisdiction over the press line and the crewmembers who assist in running the press and folder on their shift. When the crew leader is present, they serve as his/her primary assistant. 1st operators are responsible for supporting crew leaders ...
To learn more about this position, including how to apply, click on this link, or paste it into your browser: http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=41730
Summary: Responsible for the electrical maintenance and repair of production related machinery, equipment and devices. Installs and maintains electrical systems in the building and diagnoses and repairs industrial machinery by performing the following duties:
• Works with ...
Under general supervision, operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic work pieces.
1. Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
2. Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
3. Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and ...
Technical Service Representative (Mechanical)
Brief Description- A Technical Service Representative (Mechanical) with the company is responsible for the sale of company services and products, which includes, but is not limited to, activities such as:
• accurately representing the service capability and products of the company
• working with customers to understand and solve customer issues
• providing justification for the customer to use the company’s services and products (closing ...
INDUSTRIAL SHOP MANAGER, KINGMAN AZ
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ~~mining, manufacturing, power generation, industries.
Supervises workers engaged in planning, problem solving, layout, machine tool operations, mechanical repair evolutions, mechanical testing, applying knowledge of layout, product design, machine functions, capacities, output potential and mechanical systems. Prepares material requirement specifications, requisitions, and requests for additional personnel and/or material required to ...
Jul 7 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Las Vegas has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.