To learn more about this position, including how to apply, click on this link, or paste it into your browser: http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=41733Job ID:41733
• Set up and operate machine to automatically cut, fold, stitch, or glue signatures or flat sheets of paper to form paperbound magazines, catalogs, or booklets.
• Read work order/job ticket to determine work instructions. Adjust designated machine for the correct size and specifications.
To learn more about this position, including how to apply, click on this link, or paste it into your browser: http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=41731
Job ID: 41731
I. Job Summary: In that crew leader’s absence, 1st Operators have jurisdiction over the press line and the crewmembers who assist in running the press and folder on their shift. When the crew leader is present, they serve as his/her primary assistant. 1st operators are responsible for supporting crew leaders ...
To learn more about this position, including how to apply, click on this link, or paste it into your browser: http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=41730
Summary: Responsible for the electrical maintenance and repair of production related machinery, equipment and devices. Installs and maintains electrical systems in the building and diagnoses and repairs industrial machinery by performing the following duties:
• Works with ...
Under general supervision, operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic work pieces.
1. Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
2. Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
3. Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and ...
Technical Service Representative (Mechanical)
Brief Description- A Technical Service Representative (Mechanical) with the company is responsible for the sale of company services and products, which includes, but is not limited to, activities such as:
• accurately representing the service capability and products of the company
• working with customers to understand and solve customer issues
• providing justification for the customer to use the company’s services and products (closing ...
INDUSTRIAL SHOP MANAGER, KINGMAN AZ
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ~~mining, manufacturing, power generation, industries.
Supervises workers engaged in planning, problem solving, layout, machine tool operations, mechanical repair evolutions, mechanical testing, applying knowledge of layout, product design, machine functions, capacities, output potential and mechanical systems. Prepares material requirement specifications, requisitions, and requests for additional personnel and/or material required to ...
Position Profile: Industrial Electrician
Under direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, repair and maintain the efficiency and safety of all plant electrical circuits and equipment. Operates mechanical tasks as directed. Works varied shifts and/or day, as directed.
Maintain and repair all existing electrical equipment in the production areas at the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor by ...
May 29 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Las Vegas has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.