• Successfully overseeing multiple departments, with over 30 employees and annual revenues of over 5 million dollars
• Manage all local Human Resources needs including, hiring, performance reviews, employee relations, and rewards and recognition.
• Responsible for implementing all changes in workplace policy, practices, and procedure.
• Project management experience requiring effective organization, planning and presentation.
• Very positive and upbeat and ability to provide great leadership
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.