Entrepreneur with multi-business interests in Medical Equipment, Education and Enterprise Software is looking for an Accounting Clerk which requires matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable A/P and Accounts Receivable A/R. The ideal candidate must have at least 2+ years of experience working as an Accounting Clerk, and have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. This fast paced environment will include duties ...
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
Enjoy accounting and working with numbers and in EXCEL? Do you have a keen eye for detail and like problem solving? Do you thrive working in team environment? You up to the challenge and nuances of working in a fast-paced, multi-client environment? We hope so!
The Benefits Accounting Specialist is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely payment and reconciliation of insurance benefits and workers' compensation premiums in a multi-client, multiple plan and deadline driven environment.
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
JOB ID: NV8459
Title: Director of Accounting
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Construction (Growing and dynamic company, team atmosphere, financially stable)
• Lead teams responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and compliance with external regulatory agencies. Partner with divisional senior management to analyze key financial information, as well as assisted in making strategic decisions.
• Reduce financial close cycle time from 10 to 6 ...
The incumbent in this position is responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for guests and employees, promoting and retaining a highly skilled work force. The incumbent provides direct support for processing the day-to–day vendor invoices and payments in a timely and accurate manner.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
JOB ID: NV8366
Title: Office Administrator/Bookkeeper
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Education (successful non-profit organization)
• Manage payroll for all staff, prepare and maintain files of financial and operational reports.
• Manage and order supplies within budget guidelines and oversee maintenance of all office policies and procedures.
• Provide registration support and assistance to new and continuing students.
• Microsoft Word
The Symicor Group is seeking to fill a Branch Manager II role in the Las Vegas, NV market. The successful candidate will manage all branch employees and supervises day-to-day operations of the branch in a professional and efficient manner.
The position includes a generous salary and excellent benefits package.
Branch Manager II responsibilities include:
Managing all facets of branch including, but not limited to, the safety and soundness of the branch and of the day-to-day ...
Unique opportunity to join the company’s Corporate Internal Audit & Advisory Services organization. The team’s review activities and services focus on assisting the Audit Committee of the company Board of Directors, management, and employees in the evaluation and improvement of processes that identify and manage risks related to achieving the company’s business objectives.
Key responsibilities include internal audit, advisory, and special projects. Candidate will learn the company’s risk-based ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Las Vegas is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.